Mouthwatering Video Viewership Statistics
Research shows that 74% of all internet traffic by 2017 will be video, while a 2014 study found that 54% of marketers rate video as the content with the best ROI. Clearly, there is no gain saying the importance of a professionally-produced video for storing personal milestones, business branding, marketing and educating customers.
Hiring the Best Video Producer
If you are looking for a videographer for an upcoming project, you will agree this process is an exhausting one. For starters, there are thousands of so called video producers out there and picking the best is a daunting task.
To make this arduous task easier, why not use the following guidelines to get an amazing production for your personal or corporate event?
• Decide what you want first: Before you start looking for a company to hire, conceptualize what you want in your mind. For instance, for a corporate video production, you have to know who to include in the company among other pertinent considerations. If a potential production asks what you have in mind, you should have a ready answer.
• Draft a script: Before hitting the road searching for a videography company, ensure you have written down a brief of what you need. It doesn’t have to follow a professional format but at least any videographer can use it to give a reliable quote.
• Search for a professional team: Never compromise on professionalism in order to get a cheap quote. The results will make you weep especially if this is an important function such as your wedding. Make sure you look for training, experience, equipment, flexibility and area of specialization before hiring a video production company.
• Make contact with several producers: If you go online you will come across many companies meaning you have to create a shortlist. Go on and contact these companies to get quotes which you will then compare. At this stage, make sure you ask as many detailed questions as possible regarding the service.
• Assess the contract keenly: Make sure to go through the video production contract with a keen eye. Every detail on prices, guarantees, deadlines, insurance, and copyright must be clear lest you both end up in court. Luckily, if you have picked a professional videographer, these are issues they will seek to clarify before taking on the project.
• Get a contact person: To have a productive working partnership, request for a contact person whom you can reach quickly for further clarification.
The rule of thumb here is to take time to research and familiarize you with the world of videography. This information will prove invaluable when the video project gets underway.